Treasure Valley Disposal can pick up old appliances and dispose of them for you, saving you time and stress!
OLD APPLIANCE REMOVAL NEAR YOU
Treasure Valley Disposal makes the difficult process of appliance removal into something effortless for you! Contact us, ask for help, and we’ll do all the work for you.
- Local. We are owned and operated near you in your very own Boise, Idaho.
- Full-service. No need to put on work clothes. We do all the heavy lifting so you can take a break.
- Fast. Getting rid of appliances is a breeze for us! We’ll be done quick and get out of your hair.
Broken Appliance Pick Up
We understand that picking up and moving an appliance is difficult when you’re just one person. Don’t have time to round up a team? Let us lend you ours.
- We don’t want to sneak up on you, so on your appointment day, we’ll call you when we’re 15 minutes out.
- Once we arrive, let us check out your unwanted appliances so we can get an idea of what we’re dealing with during your appointment.
- Accept our upfront quote, and we will use our muscle and our equipment to maneuver your appliance out the door.
- Finally, once we’ve loaded the appliance onto our truck, we’ll head out to dispose of it. We’re all done!
Cost of Appliance Removal
Want appliance removal that’s affordable? You’ll find just that at Treasure Valley Disposal.
- Here’s how it works: we will charge you based on how much truck space we’ll need to transport your appliances.
- By checking out your appliances at the start of the appointment, we’ll determine this price right from the get-go.
- Take a look at our quoted price, which we provide to you upfront. Like it? Then let us know!
- We will never charge you hidden fees. The price you agree to is the price you pay.
Read more about our pricing here.
Our Appliance Removal Services
ITEMS WE TAKE
- Mini Fridges
- Ice Machines
- Water Coolers
- Water Heaters
- Hot Boxes
- Toaster Ovens
- Popcorn Machines
How Appliance Removal Works
We will always tell you what you’re paying at the beginning of your appointment. It’s up to you to approve this quoted price so we can get to work.